Jin Shin Institute offers programs for becoming a Certified Practitioner. You can also apply for:
- The Art of Jin Shin Principal Practitioner (5+ years of experience as a Practitioner)
- The Art of Jin Shin Ambassador (experienced organizers)
- The Art of Jin Shin Team Teacher
- The Art of Jin Shin Principal Teacher
We offer a linear path to becoming a Certified Practitioner or Teacher with Jin Shin Institute. You can start your program with a Self-Help class and enroll for the full program at any time. All classes you take with us will count towards your Certification. You decide the pace of your education, and we will be there for you along the way.
Our program has been approved by the NCBTMB, which means you will be able to receive credits for following our program. Please contact our office to receive the AMTA student program and have fun while working on your credits.
Do you have previous Jin Shin experience*? We now offer a program to grandfather you in and get certified through Jin Shin Institute. While we handle every practitioner on a case-by-case basis, the normal path to be grandfathered-in entails the following:
- Interested practitioners reach out to Jin Shin Institute to receive the base program matrix and Grandfather-In form.
- After filling out the form and attaching any supporting documents, send this back to us.
- We will review the documents internally and ask you to complete a written test and write a 500-word essay.
- Once the test is complete, we may schedule you for a hands-on practicum test for final review.
- Following satisfactory completion of the above, you will be grandfathered-in to Jin Shin Institute.
Once you are certified through us, you will be entered into our worldwide database of practitioners or teachers for free. Please contact our office to start your Grandfather-In process today! Early bird discounts offered for 2019 only.
Join us on our journey to open up the Art of Jin Shin to the world.